Wednesday 21 June 2017

40x 1MB 30pin simms RESALE PACK

I have been asked  a few times about selling in bulk for people to re-sell them. I don't have a problem with that. Though resellers have to be aware that they themselves have to offer support to their customers not myself.  I will only offer support to the reseller directly.

Now the "terms" are out of the way.. All the simms are tested for at least a hour before I sell them. So resellers  are not buying "untested" stock from me.  They are all tested in my Atari STE machine (which is boosted to 32mhz to speed up testing somewhat) and are all manufactured by myself personally. 

I am offering a pack of 40 simms for £230 (at the time of typing) Which is a saving of £5 per set of 4. (Currently one set retails for £28).  It is the best value I can do as these do cost a lot to produce and test at least in such low production volumes.

As I manufacture these myself, it will take some time to build up a stock of them, but I hope there will be a lot more in stock over the next few weeks.

DIRECT WEBSTORE LINK
https://www.exxoshost.co.uk/atari/last/storenew/#0100

2 comments:

  1. "(Currently one set retails for £28)."

    Bargain if you think about it, where you going to get anything comparable? new with a guarantee?

    Also funds new R&D :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For low volume production its a good price. £7 per simm. Thats PCB price plus IC's, plus assembly and testing.

      I've spent around £70 in SMT paste this past month. Plus a couple of stencils, plus I am getting a jig to help make these quicker. plus the prototypes which cost a few ££. Probably £150+ in setup costs.

      I've actually brought 800 pcbs so far. Talking some £££'s there as well. I will have to sell a fair amount of sets to even get close to break even prices.

      Delete